Booking Portal Launching
January 24, 2023
A lot of work and training has gone into the preparation of the new St Sylvester's Online Facilities Booking Portal. Will Rooney & Aidan Canavan have brouight many coaches through it already
Here are the Ground Rules for booking to prepare you before launch on the website this week:
Ground Rules : Training facilities, Pitches
- When booking please specify Team name e.g. Football A U16 2007’s in Booking name section and then specify number of estimated participants per slot.
- Initially during set up, only Lead mentor can request training slot or friendly pitches via Pitch Booking Site. We will not be accepting bookings via email or phone.
- Be aware that all Allocated training slots must be approved by the Pitch Co-ordinating Committee which will be advised with an update in the portal
- CCC1 Go Games friendly matches should please consider only booking ½ pitch rather than full pitch.
- Friendly matches duration guidance Adults Max 2 hour, CCC2 Max 1.5 hour and CCC1 Max 1 hour.
- Rotation of slots to share facilities is encouraged but should be managed outside the booking tool.
- Allocation will be made by age group and not individual teams and will be based on the following CCC1 5:30 - 7:30; CCC2 7:30 – 8:30 and Adult 8:30 – 9:30.
- Winter training slots will be CCC1 5:30 - 7:20; CCC2 7:20 – 8:15 and Adult 8:15 – 9:30
- Available Pitches and training slots can only be booked one week in advance. No block booking will be allowed outside of Core training slots.
- Cancellations of training slots should be done through the tool. Any issues contact the Pitch Coordinator.
- If we have scheduled matches by county boards these will take preference over training slots. If a match is rearranged this should be done within the constraints of what is free and available .
- If you no longer require your slot please cancel in the tool in a reasonable time frame to ensure it can be reassigned.
Ground Rules : Clubhouse function rooms
The booking of meetings and Clubhouse Functions may both be managed on the Booking Portal.
Club House Meetings:
- All club House meetings should be booked through the booking system.
- The person making a reservation booking should indicate numbers and meeting room arrangement.
- The booking will come directly into the Booking site and will be reviewed and approved if applicable.
Club House Functions;
- All Club House functions should be booked through the booking system. The booking should include purpose, member/non Member and number of guests at a minimum. Before any function is confirmed we will call and confirm the guest and the function. Once this is validated then the booking can be accepted.
- Please consider when making a function room reservation :
- Member / Non Member
- Number of Guests
- Set up of Room
- Room dressing required -Tablecloths, flowers on tables etc
- Bar Open : Yes / No;
- Food required & time to serve