Arrangements for Syl’s Club Camp 9th August are as follows;
Drop off and pick up will be in the main car park in Broomfield, directly across from Malahide Community School (not the Bridge Club Car Park)
A Parent/Guardian is required to check in each child every morning and confirm they have completed the return to play.
To do this click on the link https://returntoplay.gaa.ie
We request that you have a copy of the screenshot with you, confirming you have completed this.
The camp times are 10am – 1pm
Registration begins at 9.45am
Please give yourself plenty of time for check-in
Your child will need to be signed in every day, you cannot drop and go.
What to bring:
Your child will need the following:
· A Snack and Drink.
· Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, studded boots for all-weather pitch.
· Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
· Sun cream and baseball hat
Please also note:
· All gear is marked with your child's name.
· Sun cream is applied to the child prior to camp. We cannot apply sun cream.
. All children need to bring their own hand sanitiser.
· The children will be keeping their kit bags outdoors beside them.
· Please do not provide your child with any nut based snacks or treats. A number of children in the camp will have severe nut allergies
Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday