Some information for next week’s camp in Broomfield.
Drop off and pick up will be in the main car park in Broomfield, directly across from Malahide Community School (not the Bridge Club Car Park)
A Parent/Guardian is required to check-in each child every morning and confirm they have completed the return to play.
We request that you have a copy of the screenshot confirming you have completed this.
The camp times are 10am – 1pm
Registration begins at 9.45am
Please give yourself plenty of time for check-in
Your child will need to be signed in every day, you cannot drop and go.
What to bring:
Your child will need the following:
· A Snack and Drink.
· Suitable playing gear, tracksuit, shorts, studded boots for all-weather pitch.
· Rain jacket and changes of gear on wet days
· Sun cream and baseball hat
Please also note:
· All your child’s gear is marked with their name.
· Sun cream is applied to the child prior to camp. We cannot apply sun cream.
· All kids need to bring their own hand sanitizer.
· The kids will be keeping their kit bags outdoors beside them.
·Please do not provide your child with any nut based snacks or treats. A number of children in the camp will have severe nut allergies
Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday