Good luck in all your matches.
These fixtures can be viewed on the website at http://www.dublingaa.ie/competitions and downloadable at http://www.dublingaa.ie/juvenile/weekly-fixtures
The below note issued to Juvenile Secretaries and Club Secretaries last week by CCC2 and note I will only act on correspondence from your Clubs Juvenile Secretary.
A CCC2 County Delegates meeting will take place on Monday March 13th at 8pm in Parnell Park.
The principle business on the night will be the gradings and draws for:
- U13 Football Leagues - following grading blitz games
- Féile Peil - hurling at a later date
- U16 Football Championship
CCC2 will assume:
- all Clubs currently taking part in the U13 Football Grading games wish to take part in the U13 Football Leagues ( starting March 25th)
- all Clubs with teams currently taking part in the U14 Football Leagues wish to take part in the 2017 Féile Peil competition on April 8th / 9th.
- all Clubs with active U16 Football League teams wish to take part in the 2017 U16 Football Championship ( starts March 25th)
If your clubs wishes to withdraw or enter an additional team , please advise CCC2 by midday Thursday March 9th ( all proposed gradings will be issued Monday morning March 13th).
Please note all CCC2 Championships are 15 a-side games.
Féile - SPECIAL RULES FOR “B” and “C” TEAMS
No “B” or “C” team panel may include any more than 3 (Three) players born in 2004 or
thereafter i.e. a maximum of 3 players on the panel who belong to any age group younger
than Under 14.
Kathleen will shortly issue a capture file to Juvenile Secretaries seeking Féile Peil Panel details for the production of a commemorative Féile programme - Note: Your Official Panel for the Feile Peil weekend is the Panel List, ALONG with the DATE OF BIRTH FOR EACH PLAYER & their GAA Registration Number , you submit to the referee prior to your first match on Saturday morning April 8th 2017. This list must be as Gaelige.